Continuing the ranking of anime openings from anime that have lots of them, I tackle the ever-so popular Sword Art Online. Despite the anime’s many problems, its OPs & EDs have quality in them, especially song-wise (despite the choreography not being exactly good). I like most of them all so it was kinda hard to do this.
◊ If you enjoyed the video, be sure to like it 😀
◊ Don’t forget; this is my opinion! Enjoy!!
● Source: Sword Art Online
● Character: Sinon/Shino Asada
◊ Music used
● Intro Song: «Light My Fire» by KOTOKO [Instrumental]
● Outro Song: «Hero» by Skillet
◊ Please do keep in mind certain things :
● Your favorite anime/opening might not be on the list. Reasons: 1) I don’t like it as much as you do; 2) I haven’t seen it as of yet.
● Your taste is obviously not the only one in the world… nor is it the best (neither is mine). Do not attack, harass or be offesnice to other people because they have a different opinion than you. Opinions are subjective anyways. Let’s keep it friendly, right?
● Mindless bashing or fanboying will not help get your point across on anything… doing so is instead makes you look like an annoying idiot.
● Keep the upload date in mind; it will avoid pointless questions.
◊ Don’t forget to subscribe for more anime videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/scorpy163
◊ Please leave a Like if you enjoyed the video; I greatly appreciate it.
● Comment if you want to express your opinions and/or tell your preferences; don’t be shy.
● And of course, Thank you for watching!
◊ Social Networking and Platforms
● MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gold…
!!! DISCLAIMER !!!
I do not own any of the anime series, music, artwork or lyrics.
All the rights reserved to their respective owners!!!
This video is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights.
This is for people’s enjoyment only.
‘Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use’
In simple terms : I don’t own anything, all rights go to their respective creators.
● Got any questions? Post them below and I will try to help you out.
● Hope you enjoy the video. 🙂